Konqueror bug triage this weekend.

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Jan 5 10:38:06 CET 2007

On Friday 05 January 2007 02:55, Joseph M. Gaffney wrote:
> Well don't misunderstand me, danimo and jonathon do way the hell more than
> I'd ever be capable of, but is it a matter of help? Do they need some
> additional support in some area?

Yes, I guess so. Now that more people are writing for the dot, the burden on
the dot-editors group are certainly higher as well.

And of course, there are good reasons why danimo and Ridell are overloaded. I
think they are the only people that are dot-editors lately that were also
able to do work for it.

That said, I'm trying to join the group to be able to at least help out with
some time-critical stuff. I guess we can certainly use more people there.
--
sebas

deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin, 1759