Konqueror bug triage this weekend.

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Fri Jan 5 04:18:07 CET 2007

On Thursday 04 January 2007 20:01, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> On Thursday 04 January 2007 8:51 pm, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> > On Thursday 04 January 2007 16:09, Orville Bennett wrote:
> > > This weekend Jan 6-7 we'll be having a konqueror bug triaging
> > > extravaganza.
> >
> > Excellent initiative!
>
> Yeah, they're good fun - we've run a couple already,

I've been more or less offline for about 9 months, without a
privet notebook/computer that could run Linux/KDE (so my blogs
were mostly about non-FOSS topics, commenting about other things
of life, done from my work/MSwin computer).

But now, hooray!, I can at least run Knoppix 5.1.0 and a few
other Live CD distros again, and some SUSE versions in a a
VMWare.

And soon, soon, soon, I'll have a notebook again....  :-)