Konqueror bug triage this weekend.

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Jan 5 01:42:20 CET 2007

On Thursday 04 January 2007 23:46, Bram Schoenmakers wrote:

> > I'll blog it and dot it -- although I'd really hate to see the aKademy
> > CfP pushed down. The dot editors need a kick in the nuts again, I think,
> > for clumsy handling of stories.
>
> A Dot story is submitted two days ago by Orville but still not approved.
> That kind of sucks.
> I would appreciate it if you can blog it, I promised to that but the
> earliest moment would be tomorrow evening. And that's pretty late.

The problem here probably is that Jonathan Riddell and Danimo have too little
time to review everything in time, polish it (often the stuff submitted needs
some work) and publish it. Finding new dot editors also isn't easy because
you need the skillset and it's quite boring work. Still very important.
--
sebas

It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.