an AI player for Tetris

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Fri Dec 14 18:39:32 CET 2007

On Friday 14 December 2007, Dapeng Zhang wrote:
> Dear Adriann,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > You'll need a KDE development environment, for one thing. You may want to
> > target KDE3 since that's an existing and stable platform; for research
> > that's generally a good thing.
>
> I have kdevelop3 package installed in my "openSuSE 10.2". I'm an emacs
> user, never tried to use kdevelop. But I can start now...

You don't need to use KDevelop, Emacs is fine, actually quite a lot of the KDE
developers use XEmacs.

What Adriaan was referring to are the general requirements for developing KDE
applications, e.g. the Qt and KDE "-devel" packages.

Since you have successfully compiled the source package already, you already
have all the necessary header, libraries and tools installed.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring