an AI player for Tetris

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Dec 14 14:59:37 CET 2007

On Friday 14 December 2007, Dapeng Zhang wrote:
> I plan to develop an AI player for ksirtet. Is there any instructions or
> steps I need to follow for this work?

You'll need a KDE development environment, for one thing. You may want to
target KDE3 since that's an existing and stable platform; for research that's
generally a good thing.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you mean by "instructions". It's free
software. You might -- if your university is very strict on IP (ask
carefully, don't wake any sleeping dogs) -- want to make sure that you can do
work that will be GPL licensed.

I'm CC'ing this to kde-research, which is a list dedicated to CS & IT
researchers doing neat things with KDE.

I checked briefly, there don't seem to be any "regular" KDE folk at
uni-freiburg.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot