Better default toolbar setting

Kimmo Sundqvist kimmo.sundqvist at mbnet.fi
Thu Sep 21 20:34:03 CEST 2006

On Saturday 02 September 2006 04:20, Iñaki wrote:

> Also I like the toolbar of first Okular screenshots:
>   http://kpdf.kde.org/okular/screenshots.php
> It's exactly the same concept.

The "browse tool" could be a hand. Many paint programs have a hand with
fingers and thumb straightened, as if one was about to lay the hand on a
paper and then move the paper around on a table.

Assuming that the "browse" tool really is for "grabbing" the document with the
mouse and moving around in it.

After that, I could do perfectly well without the text under the buttons. I'd
just need good empty space between them.

-Kimmo S.