Better default toolbar setting

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Sep 2 17:47:37 CEST 2006

On Saturday 02 September 2006 03:20, Iñaki wrote:
> I know that the developers have improved Kget for future versions, but I'd
> like to comment that IMHO this is a very good guideline for all KDE apps. I
> really like those sentences:
>  - "The icons should also have text beside them to explain what they are."
>  - "A person should be able to use all the basic features of kget the first
> time they open it."

I'm not sure where you're going with this. Would you like to see this added to
the KDE UI guidelines? Then the best place to bring that suggestion is the
HCI working group kde-hci%40kde.org

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/