Better default toolbar setting

Daniel Gruen daniel_gruen at web.de
Thu Sep 14 15:02:17 CEST 2006

On Thursday 14 September 2006 13:07, Stefan Monov wrote:
> > Also, you make a lot of bold claims what people do how often, I wonder if
> > that is backed up by any data or just guessing.

Just one more bold claim, if that is of any help for anyone: my stupid free
e-mail provider locks pop access if I check mail more often than once per 15
minutes if no new mail is present -- so my auto-check interval will remain
high, while in case I know some kind of confirmation mail must have come in,
I do use the button discussed here.

Apart from that, I don't believe anybody new to KMail or e-mail at all could
understand why there shouldn't be a button you can simply click to download
your e-mail. It's just the most basic function of an e-mail software.

Just my 2c

Daniel