Better default toolbar setting

Jim Baker frstprin at mninter.net
Sun Sep 3 21:05:51 CEST 2006

Henrique and others,
	I have a simple request that is not related to this discussion. I have
just received the mailed Ubuntu 6.06 CD for the Macintosh and cannot
get it installed on my Macintosh computers (Powerbook 400 and G-4, 450
with dedicated drive). I don't mean to trouble you with how to do this,
but I can't figure out how to use the forums to post a question to the
community. I realize that I must be overlooking something because there
is much positive discussion about the wonderful helpfulness of the
world community—but I can't even get into it. I emailed Canonical
several days ago and got no response. Any help would be appreciated.
	Thank you!
	Jim