Better default toolbar setting

Eugene Nine enine at ninefamily.com
Sun Sep 3 13:39:05 CEST 2006

On Saturday 02 September 2006 21:47, Iñaki wrote:

> > > Sorry, I can't understand what you mean, could you explain more what
> > > you mean?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > The toolbar buttons are too tall so makes the toolbar too tall leaving
> > several pixels worth of unused space above and below the address box.
> > Firefox does the same even when you set it to small icons they are still
> > too large.
>
> Are you speaking about this image?
>   http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~hpinto/konqueror-kde4.png
>
> or this one?
>   http://konqueror4.linuxdevel.net
>
> Anyway in any of them I see the issue you comment about the buttons.  :(

I was talking about this one
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=36385
but the two you listed are just as bad.  Why use up 1/3 od the display with
toolbars and such then you can't see much of the web page.  I wish I could
add the buttons on to the menu bar so everything could be squeezed up on to
one line.