wanna help/learn

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Oct 27 10:53:08 CEST 2006

Welcome to KDE!

On Friday 27 October 2006 00:28, Alvaro Aguilera wrote:
> I'm a cs student who wants to offer some of his time to help with the
> development of KDE. I can code in C/C++ but have no experience with
> QT/KDE.

For learning programming Qt, the Qt tutorials like
http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/tutorial.html are quite good. Of course, you
want Qt4.2 to help with KDE4.

> Provided with some guidance I can do boring tasks (like
> porting trivial things to KDE4?) which help me to gain the skills
> needed to be more productive in the future.

There is a bug triage day this saturday the 28th, hang out in #kde-bugs on
irc.kde.org.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot