wanna help/learn

P Botha info at pnb.co.za
Fri Oct 27 07:54:29 CEST 2006

Ahoi!

Welcome to KDE!. For me, the best thing is solving bugs because when I get
them in projects, I know how to solve them quickly. I also learn not to make
the same mistakes other people made.
So bugs.kde.org could be cool.
developer.kde.org has all the information you need. Currently I think they
guys at kde-pim needs allot of help. Amarok also has growing bug list.

Enjoy!

Pieter

On Friday 27 October 2006 00:28, Alvaro Aguilera wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a cs student who wants to offer some of his time to help with the
> development of KDE. I can code in C/C++ but have no experience with
> QT/KDE. Provided with some guidance I can do boring tasks (like
> porting trivial things to KDE4?) which help me to gain the skills
> needed to be more productive in the future.
>
> If someone needs such help, do not hesitate and contact me.
>
> Regards,
>   Alvaro.

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its
limits.
PGP Key ID: 0xE406C7C7 on hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net