Is KDE really usable?

P Botha info at pnb.co.za
Wed Oct 25 14:23:16 CEST 2006

I was wonderring today whether we could integrate into a university/s academic
courses. Thus, students would have a choice between doing normal community
service or working in small teams under mentors and solve bugs on
bugs.kde.org?

pieter

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 23:44, Robert Scott wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 October 2006 21:09, Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
> > Please refer to the LikeBack link I posted somewhere else in this thread,
> > it's exactly that what you're saying. If I'm correct it will be shipped
> > with KDE4.
>
> Excellent. The advent of splitdebug has made me wonder whether we're going
> to see user desktops with debugging information, although it only addresses
> the problem of runtime memory usage, but the problems of download size &
> disk space remain.
>

> robert.

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its
limits.
PGP Key ID: 0xE406C7C7 on hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net