Is KDE really usable?

Iñaki ibc2 at euskalnet.net
Mon Oct 23 00:02:55 CEST 2006

El Domingo, 22 de Octubre de 2006 23:43, Lex Hider escribió:
> Thanks for the feed back. The most appropriate action to take is to file
> bugs for the problems that you find with KDE. Also, we can always need more
> help, so we'd love to see more contributors in general.

Hi Lex.

I usually report all the bugs and suggestions to bugs.kde.org. But in this
case my intention wasn't report bugs.

I was to clarify that the actual KDE is not enough reliable to be used in an
office. It provides a lot of technical features but when any exotic feature
of them is used (webdav calendar or fish vcard) KDE apps become inestable and
crash or work wrong.

The general usability have important issues too. It's not easy to use KDE for
common tasks by common users.

Of course, I'll try to help improving those issues by reporting them and
suggesting new proposals. Or I'll try it  ;)

Regards.

--
Iñaki