What is my name?

Frans Englich englich at kde.org
Sat May 27 15:26:00 CEST 2006

On Friday 26 May 2006 21:57, Theo Spears wrote:
> In the hopes of spuring someone's creative juices I propose "Morpheme"
> (yes, I know, no K).

As mentioned by Aaron, one can have a great name without 'K'. A name which is
great... is great, regardless of if it contains a 'K' or not.

> This both includes "morph" with connotations of
> transforming from one shape to another, and in language refers to a unit of
> meaning or information.

Aurel, Theo, interesting suggestions. The problem I see with Kinnamon is that
very few know that it is a tree. Regarding Morpheme, the word "Morph" is a
bit worn out and has become a cliché. But that's of course just my opinions.
I've added your suggestions to the file.

Cheers,

		Frans