Hello

matt matt at cfxnetworks.com
Fri May 19 02:52:05 CEST 2006

Awesome. Well as far as I've seen on the status of KDE 4, you/they are in the
porting over process, no? Is there still design/planning development
happening, because that would be something I would love to contribute to
until I begin coding (I'd like to work on the Kaffeine project to give KDE 4
a decent video player).

--
Valê,
Matt