Test for kde4.0 ?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue May 16 13:48:57 CEST 2006

Answering this as "the testing guy", although this list is (surprisingly)
about getting new contributors up to speed.

On Monday 15 May 2006 21:59, Laurent Montel wrote:
> I write into this Mailing List to know if you think to define some specific
> test before kde4.0 release to test application.

Not particularly; the unit tests that were added to libs have limited coverage
and I haven't seen many tests added recently.

> With qt4.0 we have a lot of changes into API (for example when a qstring is
> empty, application can crash now :( ) so it's not easy to test all
> application.

Any particular tests you have in mind? Tests we can run on just the source
code in particular are nice.

--
As of September 1st, 2004, the University of Nijmegen will _still_ be the
University of Nijmegen, but with a different nonsensical adjective in front.