new in the list

Anderson Fonseca cf.anderson at gmail.com
Fri May 5 20:01:25 CEST 2006

Thank you Adrian by your help. I will look the links that you sent me and I
will study very much the KDE for help in the developing.

My interesting are in programmin. I think start with "Junior Jobs" for learn
more about developing of the KDE and after help in other thinks as in the
developing of new features, projects etc.