New project: Aktions

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 21:34:35 CET 2006

it is a good idea and well documented, but really I don't think that Kde is
ready for it or at least parts won't be needed for it. For example the Kde
promotion team was only just set up and we haven't produced a questionnaire
on about kde desktop usage that has been officialy released. I think that we
should have more expirience collecting data and using it and perhaps when
kde 4 is released the system could be created, maybe even if enougn time for
koffice 2.0 Yet to keep it simple, working with basic questionnaires would
be best off now, unless a developer would be intrested in developing it.
However I do agree that for kde 4 or a future release, a more innovative
system should be created, ever for say konqueror or something else. This is
my bread and butter, but I'd suggest speaking to the promo team about it, as
it may work well together.