Konqueror for a New Experience (mockup)

Iñaki ibc2 at euskalnet.net
Tue Mar 14 00:31:28 CET 2006

El Lunes, 13 de Marzo de 2006 05:19, Micah Wylde escribió:
> That's really impressive, and there are a lot of great ideas in there
> (especially the sidebar in file-view mode; very nice). However, I don't
> really like the idea of hiding the menu by default. I think that that's
> something that most people will be using regularly enough that you don't
> want it by default accessible only by an extra mouse click.

In Konqueror the users normally only access the for bookmarks or for printing
the document or web page, but in my mockup these specific actions are in the
specific bar, so I definitely think that the common users won't need to
access the menu for the normal operations in Konqueror.

Anyway, I'm thinking in change the float menu and set it vertically.