Konqueror for a New Experience (mockup)

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Mon Mar 13 16:56:53 CET 2006

Op maandag 13 maart 2006 03:34, schreef Iñaki:
> Hi, I've done a mockup of Konqueror for KDE4. I have used HTML and
> JavaScript so you can press in some buttons, tabs, sidebar, icons... of the
> mockup.
>
> I've tried to do a new design more powerful than the actual Konqueror but
> easier and more intuitive (I hope) for beginer users.
>
> After the discussion in this list about "A look at GNOME 2.14, comparison
> to KDE" I decided to do the mockup trying to solve the faults of Konqueror.
>

> This is the mockup:
>   http://konqueror4.home.dyndns.org
>
> This is the explanation document:
>   http://konqueror4-explain.home.dyndns.org

This looks great. On the KDE Forum we've just created a new forum: KDE4
Brainstorming. You might want to post the URL there as well.
We're trying to make it the central place for KDE4 ideas, mockups and
discussions.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
  (Punch, 1855)