Obsoleted bookmarks

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Jun 28 18:31:03 CEST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2006 17:24 schrieb Iñaki:
> When I've some time I'd like to do a mockup of this idea, but I'd like to
> know your opinions about it. Do you consider enough the typical bookmarks
> system?

Proposing isn't enough I'm afraid. If you want to start hacking on it, you're
welcome as the bookmarks are without maintainer at the moment. I'm fine
myself with what is provided, but I don't bookmark kubuntu - as typing
ggl:kubuntu will give me exactly what I need. So the bookmarks I do
come down to about 20 pages I visit more often and I'm too lazy to type :)

If you respect that not everyone is having masses of bookmarks, I guess
no-one would oppose another look & feel.

Greetings, Stephan