Introduction

Stefan Friedli stefan.friedli.list at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 14:05:43 CEST 2006

Hi everyone

As numerous people did before, I just wanted to announce myself. I'll put
some effort in helping the KDE project in the future and I'm currently
digging in the latest svn version to get a first idea about what I'm going
to do for the next few months. So, I'll probably bother you again with some
annoying questions ;).

So, for the curious among you:
I'm living in Basel (Switzerland), 21 years old and working as a System
Engineer in SOHO- and Enterprise environments. Further, I'm playing bass in
an unknown band that will probably not change the world and don't like long
introductions - so:

Cheers
Stefan