Helping KDE

Tomaz Canabrava tumaix at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 22:54:47 CEST 2006

Hy, it`s not my first e-mail to the kde development list,
but it`s my first to the kde Quality.
so, Who `m I?
Tomaz Canabrava, Computer Science student (that will resign from the title,
and start trying History instead... *Hate math*)
But i do love coding. I`m now trying to help Tellico and Ark (with no sucess
till the time)
I have some experience with C++ (2 years) and C( 4 years), and Ultima Online
scripting. (RunUO (C#), SphereScript and some other strange languages)

I Have know how to manipulate images with free tools like gimp and inkscape
instead of photoshop and illustrator ( Give a look at my Flog[1], All images
are made with Gimp + Inkscape, i have about 43 pics), Sure, i`m not a Image
Genius, but i`m not that bad =P

So, i wish help anyway i can, from coding to building images.

If you guys want some help, just mail me, and i`ll do my best.
(sory the bad english, i`m brazilian)

[1] - http://www.flogao.com.br/tumaix

--
Um Computador sem Windows é como um Navio sem dançarinas de Can-Can