Embedded Linux Developers

Ryan p0z3r at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 26 17:05:10 CET 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 09:22, Sean Kelley wrote:
> Great!  Feel free to copy my email to other lists.  My company is in
> Olathe, Kansas and we do GPS embedded products.  I am really keen on
> supporting the Linux community and also providing employment for talented
> Linux developer. So if there are great contributors to Linux who are
> looking for employment, all the better.
>
> Sean
>
> On 1/26/06, Wade Olson <wade at corefunction.com> wrote:
> > On 1/26/06, Sean Kelley <sean.sweng at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am looking to hire a number of Linux developers for full time
> > > employment to do embedded Linux development.  I am keenly interested
> > > in folks with good kernel knowledge and experience, device driver
> > > development skills, and application framework (Gtk,Qt) experience.
> > > Knowledge of ARM processors and their architecture is a plus.  I am
> > > the actual hiring manager.  Here is our typical blurb from our
> > > opening:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Have you spoken with Ryan Nickell (p0z3r at earthlink.net) on this topic?
> >
> > I believe that he works on embedded devices, and may either be
> > interested or know others who are.
> >
> > It's always good to hear about programming opportunities for KDE
> > contributors; we appreciate your posting.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Wade

I appreciate you passing this on to me Wade.  I do work on embedded devices
using ARM processors, however I'm a bit inexperienced in the kernel/device
drivers area.  My company has me mostly working on top of that platform and
not down in the guts of things unfortunately.  I'll forward this opportunity
to others that may fit the desired requirements.

Good to hear from you again!

--
Ryan Nickell

Software Engineer by day, SuperKaramba developer by night.