Embedded Linux Developers

Sean Kelley sean.sweng at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 15:22:39 CET 2006

Great!  Feel free to copy my email to other lists.  My company is in Olathe,
Kansas and we do GPS embedded products.  I am really keen on supporting the
Linux community and also providing employment for talented Linux developer.
So if there are great contributors to Linux who are looking for employment,
all the better.

Sean