Embedded Linux Developers

Sean Kelley sean.sweng at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 07:24:08 CET 2006

Hi,

I am looking to hire a number of Linux developers for full time
employment to do embedded Linux development.  I am keenly interested
in folks with good kernel knowledge and experience, device driver
development skills, and application framework (Gtk,Qt) experience.
Knowledge of ARM processors and their architecture is a plus.  I am
the actual hiring manager.  Here is our typical blurb from our
opening:

Essential Functions
Develop software in C, C++, Assembly language, or other selected languages.
Perform software releases and software quality assurance activites
Test software using debuggers, emulators, simulators, and logic analyzers
Perform maintenance activities for products already in production in
addition to new product software design

Other Responsibilities
Review product information including manuals and brochures for
technical accuracy
Perform other duties as necessary
Participate in product definition activities including feature
analysis and system tradeoffs

Education, Experience, and Skills Required
Excellent academics (composite GPA greater than or equal to 3.0)
Experience and/or training in data structures or object oriented
design methodology
Other education and/or experiences as required for the specific
projects he/she will develop
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Bachelor of Science in
Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering,
or above/equivalent education or experience
Experience and/or training in high level languages such at C and C++
as well as micro computer architecture and/or Assembly language
programming
Experience and/or training in written communication.

Please contact me if you have an interest.

Thanks!

Sean Kelley

sean.sweng at gmail.com