A look at GNOME 2.14, comparison to KDE

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 01:21:01 CET 2006

everyone has a choice, if they don't like kde they don't have to use it they
have got options, however what I said was really my attitude to people's
comments which I would probably say if they commented on any on my stuff,
but this is different with other people. However i don't want to say much as
pretty much more will be said, so i better keep quiet.