Framed views (was: A look at GNOME 2.14, comparison to KDE)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at kossebau.de
Tue Feb 21 22:11:14 CET 2006

Am Dienstag, 21. Februar 2006 18:23, schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> and still it's a hack! it would be really nice to allow one to define how
> the widget provided by a KPart should frame and otherwise present itself.
> something for KDE4, perhaps?

And while thinking about this please take into account with multiple parts it
would be more than nice to have the currently focused part graphically
tagged. E.g. with a frame in the highlighting color :P

Or am I the only one who does not know which of the views in a splitted
konqueror has really the focus? No, the led does not do it for me... :(

Thanks
Friedrich