Currently getting on with laying out kde video tutorials - suggestion?

Patrick Trettenbrein patrick.trettenbrein at kdemail.net
Sat Feb 18 14:57:13 CET 2006

Am Samstag, 18. Februar 2006 14:46 schrieb Mr Bulldog:
> I am making the categories right now, however i am just wanting to question
> what will be our place for other applications in KDE. Such as will all kde
> applications that use the kde libraries only be allowed to post video
> tutorials, or will it be only selected applications such as k3b for burning
> cd's. or like kino for video editing.
>
> Or would it be in categories, such as media playing, video burning etc.

ähm... just wanted to mention that Kino is not a KDE application. AFAIK it's a
GNOME or GTK app, isn't it?

IMO every application that uses the KDE libs can have a video tutorial maybe
also apps that just use Qt but in no case GNOME apps should have a video
tutorial on a KDE site. :)

Patrick
Patrick Trettenbrein - patrick.trettenbrein at kdemail.net
GnuPG fingerprint: 312B 561F B0E9 1DB5 CE5B A9CB 831A 1994 E9A3 0010