Currently getting on with laying out kde video tutorials - suggestion?

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:46:43 CET 2006

I am making the categories right now, however i am just wanting to question
what will be our place for other applications in KDE. Such as will all kde
applications that use the kde libraries only be allowed to post video
tutorials, or will it be only selected applications such as k3b for burning
cd's. or like kino for video editing.

Or would it be in categories, such as media playing, video burning etc.

---

any way I have decided to change gallery options as gallery 2 doesn't allow
much core hacking and is very complicated to get the right layout, copper
mine i am using now, and will give out an address at a later time

thanks for your suggestion Luke!