Working now on Kde Video Tutorials Beta Website

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:43:40 CET 2006

Right after setting up a webserver on my computer, i have finally had chance
to install gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com/) and it looks suitable well
we can configure it a lot. currently my test server is this:
http://tripleaa.no-ip.org/kdevideo/ it is like anyone can just get access or
change mysql settings etc. hoping no one is that tight and probably will be
temporary, only for my usage in the end, however would be greatful if
someone could arrange a webserver if possible.

Also the website means it will be ready for when we do find a solution how
we are going to get video tutorials which will be useful.