About video tutorials

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 19:43:52 CET 2006

well, i think i'll wait till fosdem and see what Sander Koning can ' pull
out of the hat' as he can give some advice on this project probably.it is
just the availability of the application we are going to use to take the
screenshots. If it were me i was just start burning away with wink, however
somepeople want to change the sourcecode or use gpl software only. However
if that is our only option, that is are only optio and people will be forced
to use that if they want to make video tutorials. So i see your point.

However you mentioned that the gui would be different for languages, well
you are right there, in some cases video tutorials would only probably be
able to apply for major languages, english, german, french, spanish and
other that are commonly used, however wasting effort on a system that won't
work well is another thought we should consider. Would we just be better off
taking video tutorials seperatly in the different langauges?