Kde Websites need loads of updates

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 00:16:23 CET 2006

Some parts of the kde website are seriously out of date, some have copyright
referneces to 2005,but really if a set system using php to define a variable
was done, it would automatically change. Aswell there are pages such as
picture gallery of developers that is way old, half of the people I haven't
heard off. Doesn't even have for example aaron Seigo on, and he is a main
developer.

Hopefully in line with spreadkde, more organisation into updates can be
easily done, but this is my opinion and might be different with other people
that the kde site is a bit messy, not all of it and some parts such as
speadkde / people behind kde (interview thing) and projects with new
websites looks good. Even though this is not a job that I want to get total
involved with, would anyone update the kde homepage, to make itself prepared
for kde 4.

---

Meanwhile Is anyone on the doc team that can discuss the video tutorials,
are wrap up some proposals, as when i emailed them i got no reply. However
currently i am looking into a solution for the internet that can host videos
but not going into development.

Where I need more involvement from the doc team, as some people are being
'fussy' well not that but are wanting more details, however I want to make
this a group project and like no one has added out to the wiki?

is there any problem - Luke