Fwd: Fwd: noob

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Aug 16 22:17:12 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 16 August 2006 21:00, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> For all of the rest: *please* talk to kde-www-devel at kde.org as they are
> currently creating a new system.

Talk about updating the current content is just fine on kde-www at kde.org, the
stuff happening on www-devel is not yet about updating content, and it is in
fact *very* useful to work on updating the content just now. Once the new
stuff is ready, we can just move it over.

I'm very happy with consolidating the buildguides, since I think there are
quite some around and we rather only have one for obvious reasons:
maintainability.

Thanks,
--
sebas

One is not superior merely because one sees the world as odious. -
Chateaubriand (1768-1848)