Is kde.org on a php / cms engine?

P Botha info at pnb.co.za
Tue Apr 18 18:59:54 CEST 2006

The MS Windows Vista site has a interesting look and feel when compared to
other operating systems websites. Then there is the whole google thing with
ajax.
When combined with the google.com/ig look and ideas, one should get a very
good feeling where the web might be heading. The sun.com site has also very
nice css.

The whole blue white idea on kde.org is really cool, but should be exploited
more. Prolly some rearrangment of widgets/blocks and some more widgets and
maybe some interactive stuff... where widgets expand and stuff when one
appears to be interested in them :)

Brainstorm anyone?

Pieter

On Tuesday 18 April 2006 18:36, Mr Bulldog wrote:
> I am looking into creating a static page first, with css, that allows a
> header image, main menu, three columned body and a footer, hopefully I want
> to get some style similiar to beagle-project, solid.kde but more advanced.
> After this I can start adding php code in, focusing more on the menu, and
> using some way to add page properties, maybe xml. However currently
> experimenting with stuff, but kde.org hasn;t changed looking back since
> 2003, and before that it was similar.
>
> I'll come up with a static page and see what you think soon. Hope it
> follows the quote of the day!
>
> "Last but not least. The kde desktop is interactive, funky and really cool,
> so
> should the website that sells it"
>
> thanks Luke .

me luke?