Bugzilla: CC'ing to specific product/component

Datschge@gmx.de Datschge at gmx.de
Sun Sep 25 13:26:28 CEST 2005

> is it possible to get on the CC list for a specific product/component?
> I have found a way to CC me to several bugs at once, but I want to get
> informed, if a new bug/wish is filed against an application. Or is this
> reserved to the maintainers?

When you have a bugs.k.o account (which you do since you already do CC'ing)
then you can watch specific users through 'Edit prefs' in the footer ->
'Email settings' tab -> 'Users to watch'. Many specific products/components
are assigned to specific maintainers or respective devel lists which you can
add to your watch list.

Cheers, Datschge