Editing Konqueror 3.3 Bookmarks

kde at karsites.net kde at karsites.net
Wed May 25 19:04:37 CEST 2005

Hi all.

I'm using KDE 3.3 & Konqueror 3.3.

I'd like to reorganise my bookmarks.

The only problem is, when I drag-n-drop a folder in the
bookmark editor, I cannot seem to re-order my folders
correctly.

The editor insists on placing the folder I want to move, as
a sub-folder of the folder immediately above it.

This is not my intention. I just want to place relevant
folders together in the bookmark file, all in the outermost
scope.

Can this be made an option to re-organise bookmark folders
from the bookmark editor please - I don't relish the thought
of editing the bookmark xml file by hand just to accomplish
this!

Kind Regards - Keith Roberts BTEC HNC CS CDP 1990

http://www.karsites.net/