A Quality Testing Program :: Distributed

P Botha bothapn at lantic.net
Tue May 24 16:42:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

Having seen a couple of bugs in kde (some of them causing out of memory
problems), I have an idea. I hope this type of application exists for kde,
though I don't think so:

I'm thinking of an app that accepts commands from a central kde server
somewhere. The kde server can ask the app(client) to compile something, do a
stress test, or do something with some code. Something in the line of Folding
at Home. The key phrase is : Distributed. The app may not plague me with
questions the whole time. It should do the work its been asked to do. Nothing
else.
This comes after my post :
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&postid=1656907

Anyone, any ideas for such an application?

Pieter