Konqueror CRASH 3.4.1 [The need for better quality control]

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sun May 22 11:21:12 CEST 2005

On Sunday 22 May 2005 00:58, James Richard Tyrer wrote:

> As I have said before, any serious regression should be considered to be
> a show stopper, and BugZilla should have some way to indicate a
> regression.  I presume that a Konqueror crash is serious.  And this is a
> regression.
This is not a regression. It has been reported to KDE 3.4.0 about a dozen
times.

But once again: you're welcome to spend as much time as you like testing
the 3.4 branch using all kind of test cases. But we just don't have enough
man power to wait for anything like that.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화