selecting several files in kfmclient

palettentreter palettentreter at web.de
Wed Mar 16 23:29:07 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm using KDE 3.3.2, so sorry if I'm not up to date.
My suggestion:

When selecting groups of files in the Konqueror file browser (by
selecting the first file, holding <shift> and selecting the last file),
it should be possible to make Konqueror extend the selection in the same
direction in which the files are sorted. More concrete: I mostly use the
MultiColumn folder-view, and when I select a group of files using
<shift>, the selection does not follow the order in which the files are
sorted. That's feels a little awkward, because it sometimes makes
selecting several groups of files a bit complicated.

thx,

Victor