Let me introduce myself

Balaji G balajig81 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:14:25 CET 2005

Hello People

Let me introduce myself. I am Balaji.I am a  C++ Programmer and i can
program using C++ to a decent extent i am improving on my C++ skills
and will improve more once i start contributing to KDE .I work for a
software Company in India and i develop Protocol Analysers. I like KDE
a lot . I ve been using it for the past 4-5 yrs .i would like to
contribute to KDE. I am already a part of KDE Quality Mailing List and
i report bugs to the KDE team when i find some using Bugzilla.Now To
Contribute to the team in the form of submitting some applications how
do i proceed. should i subscribe to other KDE mailing lists which
would give me a more clear picture. ?? . Could you all help me with
some pointers ?

I would like to be a part of the KDE team in making KDE the best
Desktop Environment to use.

Thanks in advance,
Warm Regards
Balaji