Intoduction and a first question

PJ PJaenicke at gmx.net
Mon Mar 7 22:37:07 CET 2005

Wow, this time the response was really fast.
And from a so prominent member of the community...

> If you don't have write access to kde-core-devel it only means that your
> post will be moderated, not that you aren't able to post at all, I
> think.
Really? That's a bit suprising.
Anyway, since kde-core-devel is obviously the right mailing list,  i will
prepare a mail in the next days,  and then we will see what happens.

> > But I got no responce at all, which i not very motivating when you
> > just tried to do your first contribution.
>
> Hey, we all started at some time and not getting a response probably
> isn't the worst way KDE contributors have started with ;-)
Aha, so this is the usual test to find out if a newbie is tough enough :-)
I will take this as a good sign.

PJ