Looking for PHP monkeys for possible SpreadKDE

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Thu Jun 9 21:09:27 CEST 2005

Ahoy,

First, please reply to me personally - I'm not on either of these mailing
lists - and apologies for posting this way :)

I'm looking to set-up a website to help promote KDE. It will basically
function as a task management system, tracking tasks, assigning volunteers,
maintaining work-in-progress and so on. It will initially focus on one
specific promotion task, but in the future should allow us both to improve
the work people currently do promoting KDE, and to open it up to a much wider
grassroots community, as Spread Firefox did.

I'm looking for PHP coders, particularly those familiar with
CivicSpace/Drupal, to help out. I'm talking to Chris Messina of Spread
Firefox, and he's keen to help out in a limited capacity. All we need is a
few people to help bash a default install of CivicSpace into something
suitable to start work, and then more help over time to improve it. I'm also
open to suggestions and comments if you think I'm going about this the wrong
way.

If you're interested, please drop me an email giving an idea of what you can
contribute (skills, time, ideas).

Kind regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,
please e-mail me at: telex4 at yahoo.com