KFind

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:10:43 CEST 2005

Hello sergejs !

Something which will be useful is too create a kio slave, which is
used by the KFind dialog, because something really annoying is to lost
our search.
For example, when KFind is embedded in Konqueror, the opening of a
file in the search result in the same view makes the current search
losed (even with the Back button of Konqueror).

The second point is to make a library that should be easy to use to
also create a little view in the left of Konqueror (I don't know its
name exactly, but it is the place where we found History, the
Services, Amarok browser... embedded in Konqueror)

Here is my requirements for a perfect KFind ;-)

++

Nicolas

PS: Sorry if you already received this mail, but I'm not sure I
already sent it...