Can i help with KDE?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Feb 12 22:38:30 CET 2005

On January 23, 2005 04:47 pm, Darkflow wrote:
> Hi, im not a good programmer, but im a recording studio engineer/freelance
> producer and could help alot with audio, eg sound FX, sound themes, startup
> sounds... I could also contribute ideas to any audio projects, but as i say
> im not that much of a programmer.
Hi!

welcome to KDE! i am coding a small program for kids called Kard, it's a
memory-like game (match 2 cards in pairs)
http://edu.kde.org/kard
I would need at least 12 sounds samples featuring musical instruments. Each
sample should be a few seconds, one for classical guitar, electric guitar,
drums, ...
I don't know if it's easily doable though.
Cheers,

Anne-Marie