Introduction

Keith P. Boruff kboruff at optonline.net
Fri Feb 4 17:00:38 CET 2005

Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

>One project which would greatly benefit from some bug-fixing is Kontact. You
>can look at the existing bug reports by querying for product "kontact" at
>http://bugs.kde.org. If you like you can also drop by at the #kontact IRC
>channel on irc.kde.org where the kdepim hackers usually hang around. If you
>have questions feel free to ask there or post to the kde-pim at kde.org mailing
>list.

Thanks Cornelius. Kontact looks like a good place to begin.

As for my specific interests in KDE, I use knode a lot. Also, kdiff3 is
nice as well.

I'm also interested in the cervisia project, specifically if subversion
handling is going to be added to it.

Kontact does look like a good place to begin.... I feel like a child in
a toy store. :-)

Thanks for the suggestions.

Regards,
Keith P. Boruff