Introduction

Keith P. Boruff kboruff at optonline.net
Fri Feb 4 15:35:15 CET 2005

Hello all,

It was suggested on the Quality Team Website that after subscribing to
this mailing list, I should introduce myself. Here I am.

My name is Keith Boruff. I reside in Long Island, NY and am a software
engineer for a major defense contractor.

I spent half the night installing KDE 3.3.2 (and all apps) and it rocks!

I hope to get involved in one of the development projects (after I
figure out which one I want to do). I'm a pro at C++ but have only
dabbled with Qt.

Whatever project I get into, I'll probably want to do some bug-hunting
as that kind of work quickly gets me up to speed on an unfamiliar code
base.

Well, that's it. I look forward to getting involved.

Keith P. Boruff