Massive Konqueror Regression

Wade Olson wadejolson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:31:34 CEST 2005

Gmail tells me this is post (2^6+1), good stuff.

For those like myself that are not core developers, and since there's
obvious confusion on testing tactics, is there documentation on standard KDE
testing practices that I can read, to help rebutt the next 30 belly-achers
on this thread (as we approach 2^7)?

Pages like http://quality.kde.org/develop/howto/ don't help much to
understand systematically how things are done. And the "Do too"/"Do not"
posts are making me want to unsubscribe through the weekend.

Thanks,
Wade