Massive Konqueror Regression

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:21:48 CEST 2005

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:03:14 -0400, "David van Hoose"
<david.vanhoose at comcast.net> said:
> Luke-Jr wrote:
> > How does that matter? The KDE team has better things to do. Those incapable of
> > developing KDE itself can take on the simple task of testing their favourite
> > broken website... you'll have to do it eventually, might as well do it during
> > alpha releases :)
>
> So what you're saying is that skrew the average end-user; the only thing
> the KDE devs care about is if it works for them. This is how you just
> came across. Is this accurate?

No he is saying that KDE does not have unlimited resources, and that in
his opinion, the optimal path is to shere part of this burden with the
rest of the community.

And BTW, you are being unpolite again. I have responded for the last
time to your questions. You are being moderated from now on. Only
constructive mails will be posted to the list.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz